Thursday 21 February 2008

SILVER STAR DAY 5

Not much to report today, the girls had their last lesson of the week, very enjoyable apparently, but for me skiing single and double diamond blacks all morning is not top of my list the of things to do, the odd one is ok for me now days.
Tomorrow is our last day skiing, so we have decided on a video shoot everyone has got to strut their stuff on the mountain, it should be interesting.
Its always a bit of a come down the last day especially as we all feel the last two weeks have flown, but the one thing to look forward to is the few beers after the final run.
The one thing Angus and I are not worried about is the packing five minutes and we're done.
Freya took a photo of me in the hot tub tonight, lucky you can see my hands, but what worries me if I was asleep fine, if not what!! was I looking at? (Any suggestions).

THE QUEEN OF THE GREENS WITH THE BRAT OF THE BLACKS


??????????




No comments: